Orca Bay Ballena loafers; all new this year for your summer wardrobe and beyond.
As usual, these loafers are crafted in the very highest quality suede in a classic and comfortable moccasin construction.
Rawhide laces are used for longevity and reliability, not to mention finishing off the shoes beautifully.
Made to last, they will mould to your feet beautifully, becoming a trusted pair of shoes you'll never want to part with.
- Highest grade premium leather for a natural flexible material that is breathable and highly durable
- Non slip sole for great grip
- Non marking black rubber sole for use on decks
- Double hand stitched for the highest hand crafted quality
- Eaw hide laces for an authentic long lasting natural lace system
- Moccasin construction that will mould to your feet and you'll forget you are wearing them
- 360 degree lacing system for a customised fit with rawhide laces
- High quality hand crafted shoes for comfort & performance in a traditional way
- To care for your shoes - remove dirt, dry naturally, and apply a nourishing leather cream as necessary to repel dirt and water
- These shoes are lovingly made in England, with premium leather sourced from the U.S.A
Ideal as a deck shoe, or driving loafer with a timeless style popular across many age groups.
About Orca Bay Shoes
Orca Bay was launched in 2007 with the simple aim to create really beautiful shoes made to a high standard that
discerning men and women would love to wear.
To this end the highest standard of leathers and materials are sourced from around the world. Highly skilled craftsman
meticulously cut and sew each pair by hand.
Our passion for exquisite design and traditional craftsmanship result in shoes of excellence.
One Year Warranty - handled in-house.
28 Day Returns Policy
You may return your item up to 28 days for a no-quibbles refund. Returns are free for exchanges within 28 days.
Any faulty products may be returned free of charge within warranty.
Earn points on every purchase in our generous rewards programme.