- This is Quba’s iconic X10 jacket, now tailored specifically for women. The ladies’ X10 is cut
- to a newly designed pattern that fits and flatters the female form without restricting movement.
- Falling to just above hip-level, with a dropback hem for extra warmth and protection, the jacket retains all the
- indispensable technical detailing expected from a Quba performance jacket, with some important new additions.
- As well as a more feminine shape, key features include a re-designed collar and neck/face protection, improved roll-
- away hood, extra pockets and a newly constructed interior (see below for further details).
- Every X10 jacket will feature sail-stitched appliquéd letters and numbers.
- Spring/Summer Promotion: 15% Off.
- Simply use code QUBA15 and be wearing your new Quba Sails jacket with a 15% discount!
• Fully waterproof with taped seams throughout.
• Outer: 100% nylon.
• Interior lining: 100% polyester anti-pill microfleece 360gm, with additional quilted polyester drip strip.
• Re-designed collar, with anti-pill microfleece lining, improved chin and neck protection and adjustable drawcords.
• Inner rib cuff.
• Double storm placket over two-way front zip.
• Improved drawcord-adjustable hem.
• Re-designed fold-away self fabric hood with waterproof coating and taped seams.
• Zip-fastening hand-warmer pockets.
• Two internal pockets, one with zip fastening and iPod jet, plus new easy-reach zip pocket within placket.
• Metal keyring.
• iPod channel and earphone pocket.
Quba Size Guide:
|Bust (inches) ||30-32 ||32-34 ||34-36 ||36-38 ||38-40 |
|Waist (inches) ||23-25 ||25-27 ||27-29 ||29-31 ||31-33 |
|Hips (inches) ||33-35 ||35-37 ||37-39 ||39-41 ||41-43 |
- We have outlined these instructions to ensure you get the optimum performance from your jacket. Enzymes in biological
- washing powder and excess heat will be detrimental to the look, feel and overall technicality of your jacket, so please
- follow these instructions carefully:
- Do not dry clean, turn jacket inside out and open hood, wash separately, wash at 30 degrees centigrade only use on synthetic/easy care wash cycle, only use non-biological powder half the amount of a usual wash load, no conditioner to be used.
- No bleach to be used, remove immediately once programme has finished – Do not tumble dry, do not iron, turn jacket correct way out hang on hanger, in a doorway, away from direct heat and sunlight, jacket should be dry in 6-12 hours, repack hood in collar.
Editor's Note: About Quba:
Quba & Co. was launched in 1996 by founders Jim Hartley and William Bees. Inspired by a shared love of
sailing and the outdoor life, Jim and Will came up with the concept of using reclaimed canvas sailcloth to make one-off,
Quba & Co. was first established in Salcombe, Devon, with a workforce of just one (hugely dedicated) expert seamstress!
Popular with locals, the jackets were soon also being requested by visiting yachtsmen and holidaymakers,
and as word spread it became clear that the business would need to expand rapidly to meet demand.
28 Day Returns Policy
You may return your item up to 28 days for a no-quibbles refund. Returns are free for exchanges within 28 days.
Any faulty products may be returned free of charge within warranty.
Earn points on every purchase in our generous rewards programme.